Ear, Nose, and Throat of Northwest Georgia
During this time, as social distancing is encouraged throughout our communities, we know it can be difficult to get the care you need. We are still here for you and are happy to announce that we are offering several options to help you stay well.
- Our office is still open regular hours for in person visit needs with additional precautions being taken.
- We are limiting the number of people inside our building. In order to do this, if the patient is an adult, only the patient is to come inside. If the patient is under 18, only one parent or legal guardian may accompany the patient.
- Masks are required to be worn inside the building.
- Everyone entering the building will have their temperature taken.
- To check in for your visit, you will need to come inside and speak with our front office staff. You will need to complete all registration paperwork including the health screening questionnaire, provide your current photo ID and insurance card, and leave your active cell phone number with us. Once this process is complete, you may return to your vehicle if you would like. We will call you at the number you provided during check in once the nursing staff is ready to take you back.
- We are now offering Telemedicine video conferencing visits to our patients. This service is available for limited medical conditions as not every condition is suitable to treat through telemedicine. If you are interested in this option, please contact our office to discuss your situation and see if you qualify for this visit type. A member of our staff will go over your options and provide the needed information.
- We have a licensed audiologist on-site during office hours Monday through Friday for all of your hearing aid needs. Our audiologist can service or clean your hearing aids as well as offer diagnostic testing.
Call us today at 706-235-0116 or messages us using your patient portal and a member of our staff will be happy to help you.
For any urgent updates, be sure to check back here or visit us on Facebook by clicking the link http://www.facebook.com/entnwga , or by searching for ENT and Allergy of NW Georgia.
The Ear, Nose and Throat specialists (Otolaryngologists) at Ear, Nose, & Throat of Northwest Georgia are pleased to welcome you to our practice. We want all our patients to be informed decision makers and fully understand any health issues you face. That's why we've developed a website loaded with valuable information about ear, nose and throat problems and treatments. We encourage you to visit this site whenever you have concerns related to ear, nose and throat health.
Our website also provides you with background about our Otolaryngologists, staff, office hours, insurance policies, appointment procedures, maps, directions to our office in Rome, GA and other useful information. We know how hectic life can be and are committed to making our practice convenient and accessible. And we want you to feel confident that when you choose Ear, Nose, & Throat of Northwest Georgia, you're working with doctors and other professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring.
Please take a few moments to look through this website to get a better feel for Ear, Nose, & Throat of Northwest Georgia's capabilities and services. We also invite you to call our Rome office at any time to request an appointment or ask any questions. Thank you.