Your first visit to Ear, Nose, & Throat of Northwest Georgia involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. We also describe our first visit procedures. We recommend you save some time by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print, complete and bring these forms with you to expedite your first visit.
- Patient Information Forms - English
- Patient Information Forms - Spanish
- HIPAA Privacy Practices
- Privacy Practices Acknowledgment
- Appointment Cancellation, Rescheduling, No Show Policy - English
- Appointment Cancellation, Rescheduling, No Show Policy - Spanish
- Georgia Telemedicine Informed Consent
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Click here to download it.
What to expect
Being well prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Be sure to bring all medications in their original bottles as well as any pertinent x-rays or reports with you to your visit. When you check in at the front desk, please have your photo ID, current insurance cards, and your co-pays or other payments ready.